Mori Tower Tokyo Sky Deck – Roppongi Hills
My friend, being a short-term resident of Roppongi Hills, took me up to Mori Tower Tokyo Sky Deck.
I had only my phone with me, so excuse the quality.
*Tips / things to remember :
1) Go on a weekday. Less than 10 people on the deck!
2) Bring a camera good for night photography.
3) The Sky Deck is a no-smoking area.
4) Check the weather before going!! The best day to go is on a clear day, needless to say.
5) Bring a jacket/coat.
6) You cannot bring foods or drinks up there
7) You aren’t allowed to bring a unipod or tripod.
8) Bags (including handbags) are to be deposited in the locker area below. Bring coins for the locker!!!
My friend, who once had to rush from a meeting, was picked up from Narita airport and flown to Roppongi. They used this helipad. She said it took 30 minutes. Beats taking the train, if you ask me.
Take note that you aren’t supposed to get off the platform that goes around the deck. You cannot walk on the helipad.
The view is much better than these photos
View of the Tokyo Tower.
11:00 am–09:00 pm (last admission at 8:30 pm)
Adults : JPY 500
Students : JPY 300
*Note : You need to buy a separate ticket for the indoor observation deck on the 52nd floor。I don’t think you can go directly to the sky deck. Check the website though – I may be wrong.